Face Treatment: A Guide to a Daily Skincare Routine by NUME-Lab
When we talk about face treatment, we refer to a complete skincare routine that fits your skin type and addresses and targets your beauty concerns.
We wouldn’t be ourselves if we didn’t stand for a clean beauty facial treatment free of toxins and harsh ingredients like parabens, sulfates, phthalates, DEA, MEA, TEA, mineral oils, formaldehyde, alumina, etc.
Face treatments are a daily business. Considering that the skin is our biggest organ and absorbs everything we put on it, you definitely wouldn’t want any of those toxins in your system. Opt for clean, natural, organic, Halal-certified skincare composed of sustainable and ethically-derived ingredients.
Let’s find a face treatment that fits you.
Table of Contents
What Is a Face Treatment?
A face treatment can be anything from face moisturizers, face creams and serums to cosmetical and surgical procedures as a broader term. However, here, we’ll discuss face treatments as synonyms to a good skincare routine.
We are absolutely against using hundreds of different inefficient cosmetic products that suffocate your skin. Instead, we love practicing skinimalism – a minimalist skincare routine composed of just the essentials. It’s better for your skin, for the environment, and your budget.
We believe that three essential skincare regime steps are more than enough to deliver all the goodies to your skin:
If you choose these three products with carefully formulated ingredients, considering multi-tasking skincare products, they’re more than enough to give you perfect exfoliation, hydration, and treatment.
Why Should I Do a Face Treatment?
By implementing a daily facial treatment, you’ll feel the following benefits:
- A facial skin that’s free of impurities and clogged pores;
- Decreased blackheads, whiteheads, and acne breakouts;
- Having hydrated and moisturized skin;
- Delivering the targeted treatment for different skin concerns;
- Preventing aging skin, fine lines, and wrinkles;
- Fading dark spots and hyperpigmentation;
- Speeding up skin cell renewal and skin regeneration;
The advantages of face treatments are countless. It all depends on the skin concern and the type of products you’re using.
What Type of Face Treatment Is Right for Me?
Let’s match your skin type with the best skincare active ingredients for a targeted face treatment:
- Oily skin – use products with glycolic acid, salicylic acid, retinol, niacinamide, snail mucin extract, etc.
- Dry skin – use actives like snail mucus extract, hyaluronic acid, ceramides, lactic acid, vitamin B5, betaine, vitamin E, etc. Ingredients like shea butter, coconut oil, and lanolin can be great moisturizers, but they’re comedogenic. So, if you have acne-prone skin, avoid them.
- Acne-prone skin: use glycolic acid, retinol, salicylic acid, vitamin C, snail mucin extract, vitamin E, niacinamide, aloe vera, etc.
- Aging skin: try products with snail slime, hyaluronic acid, AHAs like glycolic acid, collagen, ceramides, retinol (vitamin A), CoQ10, vitamin E and C, and similar.
- Dark spots or hyperpigmentation: you should look for products with white truffle, glycolic acid, niacinamide, vitamin C, allantoin, retinol, and aloe vera.
- Normal and combination skin – you can use all the ingredients mentioned above in the right proportions, taking care not to overdry your skin.
Snail Mucin Extract at NUME-Lab Switzerland
If it isn’t apparent, snail mucin extract is in all of these lists. At NUME-Lab Switzerland, we love using a snail slime face treatment – it’s an incredible multi-function ingredient that’s suitable for all skin types. It is Holy Grail in anti-aging skincare ingredients and used in best anti-aging natural face creams because of its powerful and rare regenerating properties.
Discover here why Snail Mucin is a wonder in treating acne-prone skin.